Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Fully loaded 2016 JKUHR for sale! Only non option is the manual instead of the auto. Comes with body color hard top and a trektop NX.

This was a lease, so it has never been offroaded or modded.
Fully stock, garage kept, mall crawled, babied with car details every couple months. Still has the factory screen protector on the radio. :jawdrop:

I know, I know... It was my baby but my loss is your win with a basically brand new jeep. Currently sitting at 13,800ish miles but is driven on weekends.

I was planning on beginning to mod and offroad now that my lease is up, but the soon to be wife cannot drive a manual, so I am buying a JLU.

PM me for any details you need, or come by for a test drive. Top and doors are currently off sitting in the garage, so the drive will be nice!

I've dropped the price a few times, so I hope 36k will do the trick.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hey aren't you the guy that was dropping his jeep off at the factory yesterday to have a lift installed?

Edit: Sorry, I re-read your listing. You mention that you were considering mods......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey aren't you the guy that was dropping his jeep off at the factory yesterday to have a lift installed?

Edit: Sorry, I re-read your listing. You mention that you were considering mods......
This is my JKU I'm selling. I'm getting a JLU 2 weeks from now. Ordered and dealer says its leaving factory on the 12th hopefully. Was considering installing the lift when he gets it, but 3k :rip:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I honestly dont know what to do anymore :(

KBB's trade in value is 32-35k and I cant even sell for 35k

Their private party for this condition is 36-39k.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've already dropped price twice from 37-35... Its posted on autotrader, craigslist, and cargurus but all I get is offers in the 32-33k range. KBB itself is giving me an instant offer of 32.5...

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I honestly dont know what to do anymore :(

KBB's trade in value is 32-35k and I cant even sell for 35k

Their private party for this condition is 36-39k.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've already dropped price twice from 37-35... Its posted on autotrader, craigslist, and cargurus but all I get is offers in the 32-33k range. KBB itself is giving me an instant offer of 32.5...
Don't know if I've ever paid KBB on anything.. Not what you want to hear, but you might be too high. There is a 2016 JKURHR with 13k miles right now in SC. Loaded to the max with 3k in parts added like a winch, it's certified and they are asking 36k. I'm sure just about anyone can get them down to 33.5k. And it's been sitting there for a while...

I paid 33k for mine a month ago with a few more miles, but loaded to the max.

What did they offer you as a trade?

Jeff B.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't know if I've ever paid KBB on anything.. Not what you want to hear, but you might be too high. There is a 2016 JKURHR with 13k miles right now in SC. Loaded to the max with 3k in parts added like a winch, it's certified and they are asking 36k. I'm sure just about anyone can get them down to 33.5k.

I paid 33k for mine a month ago with a few more miles, but loaded to the max.

Jeff B.
Mine is loaded to max as well and comes with a 1300 dollar soft top, never been in a wreck or offroaded. Thing is damn near new in every way.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Mine is loaded to max as well and comes with a 1300 dollar soft top, never been in a wreck or offroaded. Thing is damn near new in every way.
Then it comes down to two things, brother.. Lower the price or wait for the right person to purchase what you have for what you want it purchased at...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe I'm marketing to the wrong people by showing pictures with the top and doors off. *Most* people that want a jeep this expensive aren't going to be top/doors off kind of folks. Might need to focus on pics with the matching hard top on it.

Then again, those people are going to be buying a brand new jeep off the lot.

Oh well, I guess I'll go take the offer from the dealer for about 33. Just the fact that a dealer or kbb is offering that makes me believe that is the bottom low end and they believe they can resell for 3-5k more though.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Maybe I'm marketing to the wrong people by showing pictures with the top and doors off. *Most* people that want a jeep this expensive aren't going to be top/doors off kind of folks. Might need to focus on pics with the matching hard top on it.

Oh well, I guess I'll go take the offer from the dealer for about 33. Just the fact that a dealer or kbb is offering that makes me believe that is the bottom low end and they believe they can resell for 3-5k more though.
IMO - take the trade offer.. The one in SC has been sitting there for months and they market on a national data base. You can do a lot worse. God forbid it gets a scratch sitting in your drive way or worse.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Is there sales tax in TX? In CT getting $33k for your trade in will save you over $2100.00 in sales tax on the new vehicle.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Is there sales tax in TX? In CT getting $33k for your trade in will save you over $2100.00 in sales tax on the new vehicle.
x2

And maybe you can sell your soft top for $500. Heck if you weren't so far away I'd buy it..(already told a guy in Jersey I'd be interested in his next month when i'm up there). He might have sold it by now.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Yeah, we have sales tax here :(
His point was.. The taxes on trade in value, minus what you owe, comes off the taxes you'll pay on the new vehicle. You might save $400 in taxes.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts