Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (5) LT315/75R16E2 Duratracs on 16X8.5 MB TKOs (with Choas caps) up for sale. 4 have just under 30K on them, one was replaced under warranty & rotated in with about 10K less miles. All 5 have been rotated at every other service.

They have TPMS (off my 2013).

The wheels have quite a bit of rock rash, the tires are in great shape, no patches or cuts or anything.

Asking $1200, will not ship. Located in Colchester, CT.

PM me or email - [email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
So wait.... let me get this straight.... You want 1200$ for tires that have 30k miles on them. When they retail at 175-200$ a piece and the MB TKO's run about 390 for a set of 4.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The package was $2200 new, the tires (if you do the math, which I should have, I was lazy) have about 22k on them because of the rotations, except for the replaced one, that has less obviously.

The TPMS all work, the wheels aren't bent or anything like that, from what I've read the Duratracs get 50-60k for life so they have well more than half life left. I just saw an ad for 4 Wild Peak Falkens with ATX wheels here going for the same -wheels are more expensive, tires are cheaper - that was for 4 not 5 & no TPMS.

Asking half of what I paid for a set of 5 wheels, tires that have probably 65% life or more left & working TPMS, all mounted...I didn't think that was so redic, but thanks for the input. I'll see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts