Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed 35" inch procomp x-terrains on my jeep. does anyone know how the tread life on these tires are. they seem kind of soft. because im thinking of using the camry as my daily driver.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
I had 33's on my YJ and they seemed to wear about the same as my BFG M/T's and my MTR's that I have now... So I would expect about 40,000-45,000 miles out of them.

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
upinar said:
i just installed 35" inch procomp x-terrains on my jeep. does anyone know how the tread life on these tires are. they seem kind of soft. because im thinking of using the camry as my daily driver.
Camry 25-30 mpg
TJ with 35's 13mpg

Camry wins in my book

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
jeeperman said:
I had 33's on my YJ and they seemed to wear about the same as my BFG M/T's and my MTR's that I have now... So I would expect about 40,000-45,000 miles out of them.
did you like the x terrains? i have the bfg mt's right now

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love them! very aggressive look and good preformance compared to my old tires

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these tires called trailblazer. they came with my jeep. they where 33s. the tread is like a the tsl but not to agressive and the lug are closer.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
The only good advice I can give you about a directional tire on the road, is to rotate them as you would any other tire. To get good and proper tire wear you will want to run them backwards too. This will keep all surfaces even for you. I run Baja Claws and have run them backwards at time to keep the wear pattern right. Makes them last much longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts