Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a stripped down 2 door. No back seat, no aftermarket bumpers, no winch, no full size spare. Read little to no sprung weight.

The place I had them installed did 40-50 PSI. I dropped them down to 35psi.

Anyone else running these on a 2 dr? The ride feels good right now, just wondering what others are running.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I run mine at 30psi and I think I am going to try it a couple of pounds lower.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
with the chalk test, at 28 I'm still not completely level across the tread. the center is still slightly elevated. Hopefully this will change when I add the fullsize spare.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Those are an E load rating tire I believe. I run mine at 24psi to get even wear. I had D rated KM2s and they needed 32 for the softer sidewalls.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is as low as 24 safe on at highway speeds? I don't have bead locks and that seems pretty low.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm close to what Jason runs on my 35" MTRs. Right now I'm at 25-26, but I may raise that just a bit to about 27 PSI.

I was getting bad tracking and a harsh ride from anything around the 35 PSI mark.
I have a new game that's called "lets see what thread Kramer2K hasn't posted on" :rofl::rofl:

On a side note, I love the Trail Grapplers and have used them since they came out on every truck I have owned. Great tires in all conditions.

·
Registered
583 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts