Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Wanted to get thoughts on who is running the stock rims and what tire you are running in a 35" size range. Looking at BFG / Goodyear the 35s I am seeing for the stock rims are all 10 ply / load range E. Seems like that isn't going to flex very well... wondering if anyone has run into anything different?

14 Rubicon, 3.5" lift, 1.5" wheel spacers

·
Registered
554 Posts
a buddy of mine runs 35 bfg km2s on his stock wheels, airs down to 13-15ish and they do pretty well, i dont know his load range but my toyos are E 10 ply and they do pretty well too. when i looked i thought the BFGs in 35s were D and the goodyears were C but i might be mistaken.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
MTRs in 35x12.5x17 are load range C, or are at least available that way.

Mark

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does that Pro Comp do in the rocks aired down? Looking at the site appears it is only comes in load range E (315 / 70 / 17). Thanks, don't know how I missed the MTR, comes in a C which I imagine will do a better job offroad but I think those tires still have a good reputation for a decent street tire.

Looking for something that is a solid street tire but won't leave me wanting a ton more off road.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a set of very lightly used BFG A/Ts, old model that have the D load rating, great deal. 315 / 70 / 17s so they will be a hair small but should me amazing anyway. Thanks for the thoughts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts