Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changing to 37s and selling my current setup. These were put on new by the dealer when I bought the jeep 6,000 miles ago. Tires are showing almost no wear (still measuring 19/32 tread depth) and the wheels are perfect. No scratches, scuffs or any defects whatsoever. This is as close to a new set as you will find.

Here are the prices from Amazon:
Toyo Open Country MT 35x12.50R20 ($412 each)
Fuel Beast D564 20x10 -18mm 5x127 ($295 each)
Total Cost for 5: $3,535 (not including mount & balance)

Asking $2,500

I have a full set of 5 including the spare. Just rotated after their first 5k miles. My new set up should be arriving in about a week so looking to find a buyer while i wait.

Located in Jacksonville, Florida.. You're welcome to come inspect them yourself to verify condition.

Also have a 3 1/2" Rough Country lift I will be taking off next week. Only has 6,000 miles on it as well. I'll throw that in as well if anyone is interested. Almost brand new lift wheels and tires for $2,500 - a great deal for anyone wanting to lift their jeep. Overbuilt Customs here in Jacksonville is installing my new lift for $450 so I imagine that would be the cost to have it installed there.

Feel free to text or call with questions.

Ross
251-648-6641

·
Registered
110 Posts
would have jumped on it if you had put them for sale 2 weeks ago. Just bought the same set up but with Generals red letters

·
Registered
118 Posts
Let me know if the sale falls through. I'm interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts