Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

a friend who works at yokohama tires germany offered me 4 35x12.5x15 geolandar MT tires for 55$ each.

i have a 2.5" HD OME suspension and a 2" BL. will the tires fit if i put some 1" spacers on the OME springs?

how much do i have to extend the bumpstops to avoid rubbing?

do you have pics with 35s and 5"-5.5" lift?

thanks in advance.
nicolas-eric :wavey:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
that will bve fine, althgough if you were complaning about rubbin with 31's and 2" of lift idk how youll feel abotu this, but it is basicly the same as 33's and 4" as for how much you're gonna rub

but you may have to get an sye/cv if you dont already have one!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
for 5 to 5.5" of lift I would get ca's and track bars.:D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
i would install the "DELUXE TJ/LJ WRANGLER KIT" from DPG:
http://www.dpgoffroad.com/TJ_LJ_OME_Kits.htm

and some 33x12.5x15 tires on some 8x15 rims. or on the stock 7x15 rims, but then you´ll need some wheel spacers.

btw. which engine do you have? and which gear ratio?
If you know this ^^^

hello,

a friend who works at yokohama tires germany offered me 4 35x12.5x15 geolandar MT tires for 55$ each.

i have a 2.5" HD OME suspension and a 2" BL. will the tires fit if i put some 1" spacers on the OME springs?

how much do i have to extend the bumpstops to avoid rubbing?

do you have pics with 35s and 5"-5.5" lift?

thanks in advance.
nicolas-eric :wavey:

Then why ask this ^^^

:confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here ya go, RE 4.5 springs with a 1" body lift. 35" BFG's

I would never put a lift on a TJ over 3" without replacing the control arms. You will start running into caster and pinion angle problems

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
DAMN!!! That is one nice looking jeep...I strive to be set up like you one day.

Here ya go, RE 4.5 springs with a 1" body lift. 35" BFG's

I would never put a lift on a TJ over 3" without replacing the control arms. You will start running into caster and pinion angle problems

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Here's a long arm setup with 5.5" springs. Pay no mind to the 1" BL as it does no good with the springs I'm using.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think 2.5" OME + 1" spacer should work with only lowering the TC. p.e. the RE 3.5" lift does work with a TC lowering kit.
a SYE/CV driveshaft, a belly-up skidplate and rear UCAs will follow this winter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts