Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a stock unlimited rubicon x. The only mods I've done so far are a backup camera and Gobi rack. I'm leaning towards 35 inch duratracs on stock wheels with spacers. I really don't want to lift because of clearance in my garage and putting stuff on the rack. most of what I've read says I'll be fine with flat fenders (maybe I'll need to trim the pinch seam maybe not).

I'm really trying to figure out which fenders to get. the metal cloaks look really good but are a lot of money for fenders. Can someone that has them comment on them? Any other sets I should look at? The picture on metal cloak's website of other fenders not fitting well has me worried about other brands.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
The people i know with metal cloaks love them. I know a guy that tore a stick fender off this weekend and his probably going that way.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am actually thinking of going with the metal cloaks and 35's with no lift for the time being. I have heard nothing but good about the metal cloaks, and the ones I have seen in person look awesome. Subscribing to see what pics get posted.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm either going to buy Metal Cloaks or Poison Spyder. They're both pricey, but I really don't want to take any shortcuts with my Jeep.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
The people i know with metal cloaks love them. I know a guy that tore a stick fender off this weekend and his probably going that way.
I rather tear off a plactic flare then have metal flare f&[email protected] my fender when the flare doesn't give because it's metal as well.

Just Sayin.... As it something to consider, I just had a incident with a city bus. If it wasn't for the plastic flare I would be replacing a lot more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts