Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have looking at the Milestars also. They have great reviews and they do great off road. Watch the Lite Brite videos on YouTube and they have them

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
I have looking at the Milestars also. They have great reviews and they do great off road. Watch the Lite Brite videos on YouTube and they have them
That channel (among other reviews) are why I have taken a chance on the Milestars. Hopefully the hype isn't just hype...

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
That channel (among other reviews) are why I have taken a chance on the Milestars. Hopefully the hype isn't just hype...
10k miles on mine..one of the best off road tires I have run.

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
Good to hear! With 10,000 miles how do you find them wearing?
For a softer compound tire they are doing well. Wear was one of my concerns when i did the Forum review on them about a year ago. Due to the softer compound vs say a MTR's i had on my other jeep. Off road, for me no drop off compared to other tires i have run with well known names . On road very happy. i will say I do notice a bit more road hum from them with 10k vs say 5k. As for how many miles.. I just don't know.. guessing low 30k's.. I will say unlike me rotate them often for more even wear.

Reactions: RichL35
1 - 9 of 9 Posts