Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys, I suppose its time for me to start my own build thread. Today was the official start of the mods with a modest start

Today's mods were Having her tinted to 5% (limo) the factory hard top tint was also layered with 14% to bring it down to an overall 5%! Also installed an Antenna X!

Future mods are rock sliders,rampage shorty front bumper and an undecided rear bumper w/ tire carrier. Gobi Rack, CB, 3" lift,sleeve/gusset, 35" tires, undecided rims and a slew of other goodies :D

Here are the pics!

Before Antenna:

Antenna X Installed:

Sorry for the lousy cell phone pics :censored:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
That color looks good. The dark tint looks good, but make sure you get some bright reverse lights!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for the awesome copperhead pics. I'll live vicariously through other people's Jeeps until mine arrives!!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
subscribed !!! its looking good with those tints. hopefully this weekend or next i'll be starting my own build thread.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That color looks good. The dark tint looks good, but make sure you get some bright reverse lights!
haha, At night my eyes are really sensitive to light. I havent yet needed brighter lights :) if i do ill do the ridged LED reverse light mod that darkfire did in his sweet build thread!

Thanks for the awesome copperhead pics. I'll live vicariously through other people's Jeeps until mine arrives!!
Sorry for the horrible quality. Ill pull out my good camera once i get her detailed and the coating applied to hopefully protect her a little from trail rash! :)

subscribed !!! its looking good with those tints. hopefully this weekend or next i'll be starting my own build thread.
I know man, im crossing my fingers for you! i need to stagger my mods but it is so damn difficult to :whacky:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I have the same antenna on mine and it works great. I've had some people say they don't like theirs. Fyi.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I love the copperhead color in these pics!! Looks more orange in the sunlight!! Congrats :bop:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I installed the off road antenna on mine a month ago as well..FM still works great, not so much the AM, but no biggie since that doesnt get used much anyhow. I'm wondering how you're getting away with that much tint on your front windows since it's illegal in NJ. I knew guys when I was younger would get that and get pulled over pretty often and ticketed, unless of course you have law enforcement connections. I see you have a neighbor to wheel with as well, that's nice to have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts