Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat was cutting out and quitting took in said cam sensor so i replaced. Ran great to town today 20 miles but engine light came on but ran fine shut off at dinner went to leave no start code came up on odometer po340 cam censor.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Was the cam sensor replaced with a factory Mopar sensor or aftermarket? Most people have less problems with the factory Mopar sensors. Is the sensor wiring connector plugged all the way on the sensor? Are the connections clean on the inside of the sensor connector?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well pulled new cam sensor it was broke all up inside shaft has no play everything looked good bought a new mopar one put in runs great:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine won't start either!

Hello all!
My jeep is a 2001 Wrangler Sport. I drove it last weekend, and it sat in the driveway all week and on Saturday it wouldn't start. I thought I heard a click once or twice, but can't swear to it. No lights, no action on the gauges, nothing on the accessory switch.
Pulled the battery today and hauled it off for testing. Came in at 89% charged.
I've only had my jeep about a month, so I am not that familiar with under the hood.
Any suggestions before I call the tow truck?
Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same problem with my 2000 jeep Sahara. I thought it was the starter or a fuse burned, but it was the + connector in the Battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts