Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here in the next month or so, I am about to replace both the exhaust & intake manifold on my 94 YJ with the 4.0L I-6.

I am having a heck of a time finding OEM or better replacement bolts/studs for them. I may not need them, but want to have them handy if I do.

Does anyone know where the best place is to acquire some???

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
114 Posts
I honestly would have no idea but I would start at quadretec and see what I need then hit up the local auto parts stores and if that don't work ebays only failed me once so.....

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly would have no idea but I would start at quadretec and see what I need then hit up the local auto parts stores and if that don't work ebays only failed me once so.....
I appreciate it, I have searched all through Quadratec & Morris 4x4 without any luck. I'm thinking about seeing if DaveyJeeps can round me up some good used ones, then take them down to the local bolt place & get some nice grade 8 bolts that match. If possible ...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know how u feel I've been trying to find a true dual exhaust header thats pre drilled for my 4.0 but I still haven't found one that's the one thing eBay has let me down on ...

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Pacesetter is the only dual outlet header I have seen. (#701191) for 87-92 4.0L. Weird pipe configuration.

For the OP.....Summit Racing has Dorman exhaust studs
(RNB-03408 set of 9) for like $8.

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pacesetter is the only dual outlet header I have seen. (#701191) for 87-92 4.0L. Weird pipe configuration.

For the OP.....Summit Racing has Dorman exhaust studs
(RNB-03408 set of 9) for like $8.
:Thanx: I didn't see them last time I looked. Much appreciated sir :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts