Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to invite you guys and gals out to our next Meet and Greet on April 12th @ 1pm. It's held at Jester's in Elgin (96 Tyler Creek Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123). We typically hang out in the parking lot and chat, grab lunch in Jester's, and then head over to Ares Fab afterwards to hang out. If you have any questions, lmk. https://www.facebook.com/Jeepandgreet

·
Registered
658 Posts
crap, will be out of town that weekend :(

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
I just wanted to invite you guys and gals out to our next Meet and Greet on April 12th @ 1pm. It's held at Jester's in Elgin (96 Tyler Creek Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123). We typically hang out in the parking lot and chat, grab lunch in Jester's, and then head over to Ares Fab afterwards to hang out. If you have any questions, lmk. https://www.facebook.com/Jeepandgreet
I might have to partake in this...

·
Registered
433 Posts
i will be there only if there is a location i can flex... thank you - flexing community

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I notice you say "our" next meet & greet - who is "our"? just curious?!
"Our" would be the Northern Illinois Jeep and Greet. I started it as a way to connect with other Jeepers in the area and check out each others vehicles. We're not a club and there are no dues. We basically hang out, go wheeling together, and attend events like the Toys 4 Tots parade together. I use the Facebook page to share videos, pictures, Jeep articles, events, wheeling trips and meet and greet dates. I'm very active in the Cherokee community and because of that we do have a lot of XJ owners who attend. I'd really like to see other models of Jeeps at the meet and greet, because I don't want it to be a model specific gathering as that's not the point of it.

I suppose that's more info than you requested, but might as well give more details. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
My jeep only has some off road tires but I'm assuming I can handle the terrain we will be going on. Everything else is stock on my jeep

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
This is an hour drive and 10 gallons of gas. I am probably not going to attend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Is this a club or is anyone good to come along.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
I'll be out this one. Sorry guys...we'll catch up at the next one. I wanted to talk to the Ares fab guys too. Oh well :rant:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts