Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone Im running a 4 inch short arm.lift with 33 s is anyone else running this if u could put up a picture of the front and back I want to see if mines sagging it looks soo lowww...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Juhcohbee said:
Hey everyone Im running a 4 inch short arm.lift with 33 s is anyone else running this if u could put up a picture of the front and back I want to see if mines sagging it looks soo lowww...
First week after install

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Off-road vehicle

Nearly 2 years after

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

·
Registered
175 Posts
The extra weight of that hard top and full doors is going to make a difference. I have Currie progressive rate 4" springs in the rear and run 35" on 15x10's and have plenty of room

View attachment 176058

This is with 33's on 15x8's and it looks silly to me..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Get some progressive rate rear springs...the Currie ones were less under $200.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Juhcohbee said:
Are 2 inch coil spacers a bad idea?
Yes, bad idea..you're gonna have all kinds of issues come up at 6" of lift. You'll need adjustable control arms, SYE/ double cardan, prob have to notch skid plate...your opening a can of worms. The progressive rate springs is the way to go. IMO

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is a worn out 4" RC spring that came on my jeep. Next to it is the Currie 4" progressive rate spring. Notice not only how the RC spring is sagged, but notice the difference is the spring design. The tighter coil wrap will support the extra weight you're carrying

Table Furniture Wood Wood stain Hardwood

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Overthink said:
This is a worn out 4" RC spring that came on my jeep. Next to it is the Currie 4" progressive rate spring. Notice not only how the RC spring is sagged, but notice the difference is the spring design. The tighter coil wrap will support the extra weight you're carrying
How much do those run

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kheiland said:
If his issue isnt sagging springs and wants a little more tire clearance.just sayin with a 4 inch lift and 33,s flats give u a little more..
I get where your comin from man, I like the sides just the back.. Idk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Get an angle finder or a bubble level. Put it on your front fender, floorboard or wherever. That way you can tell if you're level or not. If your rear is lower than the front.....fenders ain't gonna fix it. You'll wind up with more tire clearance and a backwards leaning rig.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts