Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of their jeep with a 4inch lift and 32x10.5x15 tires, just curious if it looks silly, I have 33's with about 3000 miles left and wanted to try to improve mileage with a tad smaller tire!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I currently have a 3inch and 32's and it doesnt look bad at all. Although I am planning bigger.
I have compiled a bunch of tire size to lift size pics if you want to check them out here:
Jeep Wrangler Pics
Unfortunately I only have one pic of the 4inch 32's, but it is worth a look.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I currently have a 3inch and 32's and it doesnt look bad at all. Although I am planning bigger.
I have compiled a bunch of tire size to lift size pics if you want to check them out here:
Jeep Wrangler Pics
That's great database you have started there you should open a thread with something like "Wondering about Lift vs Tire Size"

·
Registered
790 Posts
That's great database you have started there you should open a thread with something like "Wondering about Lift vs Tire Size"
I was thinking the same thing...rather than having to reply in every thread, put it in one place where everyone can find it. It really is very useful.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You'll probably find that tire width has as much affect as tire circumference. I'm running 33x10.50x15s and normal mileage around town is 17-18. Those 33x12.50x15s have a ton more drag and will cost you mileage.

As an aside, the BFG 33s are really only about 32.7, you won't be gaining much by downsizing.

My signature lists all the data you'll need.

Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
You'll probably find that tire width has as much affect as tire circumference. I'm running 33x10.50x15s and normal mileage around town is 17-18. Those 33x12.50x15s have a ton more drag and will cost you mileage.

As an aside, the BFG 33s are really only about 32.7, you won't be gaining much by downsizing.

My signature lists all the data you'll need.

Randy

you running 3.73's with 33x12.5, sounds like ya need to gear up

·
Registered
429 Posts
I tried ta start a thread with the idea of tires & lift. Its called What would my jeep look like with "XX" lift and "XX" tires and wheels... Didnt get much so far. I would post a link but im on my phone.. Sorry. Just check out my profile and threads and see if we cant try to spread the word! 4" and 32s & 33s aint bad i think, i just worry bout flexing and hittin fenders with 33s. I have 4" and 1" Booms and im waitin for my 33s.(money) lol.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks!!!

Jeep Wrangler Pics
Crumb: your compilation of pictures for various lift sizes matched with different tire sizes is SPOT ON! Thank you for the VERY useful information. As I hear people ask this age old question of "what will my xx tires look like with xx size lift kit", I will send them to your link!

:punk:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm way late on this thread, but Crumb, your site is AWESOME! I have an '01 TJ Sport & just got a 4" lift and 35s. I HATE the way it feels and am looking to trade down. I was a little concerned about how it might look. Love being able to really see what it would look like. elijiah.caine - was really glad to see your pics - your Jeep looks like mine (dirt and all)!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm way late on this thread, but Crumb, your site is AWESOME! I have an '01 TJ Sport & just got a 4" lift and 35s. I HATE the way it feels and am looking to trade down. I was a little concerned about how it might look. Love being able to really see what it would look like. elijiah.caine - was really glad to see your pics - your Jeep looks like mine (dirt and all)!
Can we see pics of your rig, on 4" lift and 35s?

I like how my heep looks on 35s.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts