Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 TJ and I'm thinking of installing the Superlift 4inch suspension lift. Has anyone heard anything about this lift. I'm not sure what additional items I will have to buy along with the lift. Would anyone recomend a different lift?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I run the SL 4" lift... I have 0 complaints....

I did purchase an extra set of lower arms for the rear as well, to push the rear wheels back to wheelwell center.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
superlift is good...i know it sponsors a lot of offroaders and its pretty good...you might neeed sye and new driveshaft but maybe not

·
Registered
237 Posts
I went to the 4 wheel parts Truck Show this weekend in Atlanta, "to look". :rolleyes:

I ended up buying a 4" Superlift along with 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains and black steel wheels....along with some other cool stuff. :D

I don't have a review yet, but I walked around and talked to every suspension manufacturer there and priced up 3"-6" every possible way I could at each place.

The guys at the Superlift booth were, hands down, the most knowledgable about their product, and alot nicer to talk to. WAAAY nicer than the FABTEC people.
They were more than happy to suggest different options for my specific application.
They shared personal opinions and crawled around under one of their rigs at the show so I could put my hands on the actual suspension parts, then crawled around with me under a competitors jeep to show me how theirs was different.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have no clue on the cost, but i know for the price, the Rough Country 4" lift is great, i run it and have no complaints at all. For 500 bucks, cant beat it. It comes with everything you need, and i didn't need to SYE or a driveshaft. Easy to install too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
for price, there is a guy here in town that will install a 4" superlift for $700, and i have debated superlift and i think it is a good price. so that is what i am going to do. when i get the money

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
heck yeah $700 installed is great! the kit alone is about $670...sounds like a great deal if the guy knows what hes doing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts