Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I purchase a 4 inch zone suspension lift will I need anything else I'm looking to fit 33s without getting into an sye right away. Looking to find anything else I'd need also and other lift options are welcome

·
Premium Member
28,214 Posts
with 4 inches of lift, you will most likely end up needing a SYE and adjustable upper control arms. if you want to avoid that, you could go with the 3" zone suspension lift, paired with a 1.25 BL and motor mount lift. I believe zone offers that as a combo kit as well.

with both kits, you will probably want to consider things like adjustable track bars.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Even with the 3" Zone lift I still need a SYE.

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,688 Posts
Ditto...I'm running the 3" with a motor mount lift AND the tcase drop. Still have mild vibes under hard acceleration.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So would I be better off to do a budget boost and a 1.25 bl because I really can't afford a sye plus the lift and tires

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanna keep the lift around 500 I found tires and wheels I want for about 1100 plus I wanna upgrade my bumper and put some rock sliders on it just like to be able to have it for this summer so I'm pushing it as it is with two kids it's hard to save any money Lol

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
metal41mulisha said:
Just wanna keep the lift around 500 I found tires and wheels I want for about 1100 plus I wanna upgrade my bumper and put some rock sliders on it just like to be able to have it for this summer so I'm pushing it as it is with two kids it's hard to save any money Lol
You can pick up some 2" springs for around 300 and some decent shocks for around 200. A body lift runs about 115.
A little over budget but will work with quality parts. Won't need to worry about track bars at that height.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
metal41mulisha said:
Thanks for the help
Also, I ran the re budget boost and a 1" bl on 33's. Worked fine I just didn't disconnect the sway bar bc the tire would rub the fender...took it on some class 4 trails with no probs. it also did fine on road.
Total cost on that was 230ish for the bb and the 115 for the bl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts