Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 7 dogs (I run a small rescue). I have one that love to go for a ride. I got to thinking (I know, it gets me in trouble). How many of our fellow Jeepers have a pet that likes to ride with us. I will start things off. Here is Lily. I have had her for 5-6 years. She had always loved riding, sometimes she looks out the windows, sometimes she just lays down in the back seat.

Hope to see your co-pilot pics.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm guessing you saw my mutt... but here he is again anyway

I have a lab too, but she's too excitable to ride in the jeep with me...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a border collie named Reilly. He is specially trained to control Canada geese. I use him at work daily so he is always riding in my Jeep. He loves it. If I parked in my backyard he would live in the Jeep.

ForumRunner_20130713_220620.jpg

·
Registered
489 Posts

my pup Pickles, he jumps in the Jeep every time I let him out, always ready to go. Half Lab and Half Australian Shepard

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow I did not expect this many post this soon, it's also cool to see something beside Jeep parts. All of those dogs look great. Glad to see some fellow dog lovers on here. I have grown up with a dog in the house. I could never go with out one. Thats the only thing I would put before my Jeep is my dog. And of course my wife and daughter too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a 6 year old Boykin Spaniel that is for sure the copilot is my 2000 patriot blue Sport TJ.
lh fact the name of my jeep is Storm-N-Blu.Wonder how I got that name???

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm guessing you saw my mutt... but here he is again anyway

I have a lab too, but she's too excitable to ride in the jeep with me...
Phrak, that is one of the prettiest Bostons I have seen!! We have two of them and both daughters have one each. Love 'em! Great Jeep partners too!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Tinkerbell prefers to think of herself as the pilot. This pic is taken from when I thought she had jumped the fence and I was headed out to go look for her. When I stepped out into the driveway, this is the image that greeted me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Phrak, that is one of the prettiest Bostons I have seen!! We have two of them and both daughters have one each. Love 'em! Great Jeep partners too!
Hey thanks.. he's great. He has a few brindle spots and a full tail which kept him from being a show dog... but that's ok, we got him cheap and he makes a great leg warmer at night.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here's my 2. Both mutts. Smaller one is Jade, who we got at a shelter. The fat head is Jaxx who we got when a friends American Bulldog got some, ahem, loving from a stray.

ForumRunner_20130714_161939.jpg

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
my buddy's dog, we both have 2 doors so he and his girlfriend ride in his and I get the dog. 4 hour drive with tube doors and she slept most of the way....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
this is Sambo.Here she is in a jeep we had built for my wife.She loves to ride so none of our jeeps have a back seat in them.She is a 2 1/2 year old 150 pound lab that is unbelievably smart

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are some good looking co-pilots. Anyone else have a 4 legged co-pilot the want to share with us?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts