Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rebuilding my suspension from several different components i'd like to see how much there is to work with using these springs and body lift with 35's

·
Super Moderator
16,385 Posts
rebuilding my suspension from several different components i'd like to see how much there is to work with using these springs and body lift with 35's
*moved to TJ General Discussion for better response.

I'm not "in tune" with everything TJ, but others will chime in and help. Can you tell us what else you are working with? Is there a lift on it already? What other components are you planning on using? Just 4" springs alone aren't going to cut it...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Is that a question? 4" Pro Comp springs with a BL will clear 35s. The springs are about the only good Pro comp suspension component they make.

Reactions: ridinsurf66

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah this was supposed to be a picture request... the springs are like you said literally the only thing I am using from pro comp

·
Super Moderator
16,385 Posts
Yeah this was supposed to be a picture request... the springs are like you said literally the only thing I am using from pro comp
Ok, I'll move it over to PICS and adjust the title...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
4" springs with a 1.25" BL and 35s.

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
that combo plus a 2" spacer in front clears my 38's

*every wrangler ive ever lifted needed some sort of spacer in front to account for shitty factory rake and winch bumpers

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
4" coils with a saggy 1.25" body lift and 35s (34.8")

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts