Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what happen to the 4 wheel parts Tampa location it looks closed. And does anybody know if they are going to open another Tampa store?

·
Registered
536 Posts
According to one of the members on this or JF the place burned down and they are rebuilding.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
there was a fire almost a year ago. i heard a refrigerator shorted or something and started a bad fire. if you go to the website there are coupons to use the Orlando 4WP until they get it rebuilt.

it's going to be a while, it's been a while.... also heard the insurance company is giving them issues. hope it's fixed soon. that store is like 3 miles from my house. convenient.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
good to know. thanks! :thumb: btw we're doing a club ride in the morning... :D

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
tabber02 said:
there was a fire almost a year ago. i heard a refrigerator shorted or something and started a bad fire. if you go to the website there are coupons to use the Orlando 4WP until they get it rebuilt.

it's going to be a while, it's been a while.... also heard the insurance company is giving them issues. hope it's fixed soon. that store is like 3 miles from my house. convenient.
Heard they will be open in January/February

·
Registered
552 Posts
Woot!

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
cool thanks jamie. that's very good news. i'm getting tired of driving all the way over there... i have a nasty habit of wanting to see stuff and fondle it before i buy it... :rofl:

i hate buying stuff off the internet that i invented without having first thrown it up against my rig or looking at it in person...

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
tabber02 said:
cool thanks jamie. that's very good news. i'm getting tired of driving all the way over there... i have a nasty habit of wanting to see stuff and fondle it before i buy it... :rofl:

i hate buying stuff off the internet that i invented without having first thrown it up against my rig or looking at it in person...
I agree! ! I just got my winch from them and had a friend pick up and drive it here to Tampa. But thankful they are closed right now before Christmas I'd be in trouble :ekk:

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
getting impatient!

anyone heard anything more about them reopening, or when the reopening might be? :whistling:

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts