Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i havent had much luck on here so ill keep it short and simple.

Anyone interested in going wheeling 2/22?

Desert wheeling preferred.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.

I wont get into to much detail until it gets closer. Maybe with the group we got goin so far JV might be an option. Can always do stoddard wells or something along those lines to if we want to keep it easier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am interested if you are ok with someone new. i have a 2017 Rubicon, 35in tires small lift. should have recovery equipment very soon...keep me posted would also like to find someone to go out with this weekend

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don’t mind new people joining, just be aware that we might run something like the hammers, stoddard, or calico which aren’t too new person friendly if you aren’t comfortable getting some scratches yet.

Nothing is set in stone until we get closer and see who can actually go though because my last 3 runs have been a bust.

·
Registered
640 Posts
None of those are "New person friendly".

Reactions: superduty

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just got off the phone with Lloyd (RKKrawler). Looks like my JK won't be ready. He has invited me to ride shotgun with him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
don't mind some scratches..have a few already from Quartzite...but sounds like i need more experience before. Please keep me in mind, however if someone has space for a passenger (is that ok to ask?) I am willing to help and learn

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay we are getting close to this day so id like to make an actual plan now.

Right now heres where im thinking

JV (too torn up?)
Stoddard (Someone else will have to lead)
Calico
Panamint but its kind of far for a day.

Whos in for sure?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree.

I hit up Steve but didn’t get much of a response. Guess hes having too much fun with the Can Am.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts