Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have the jugs takin up space but figured I'd try and sell em instead of throwin em away. You think that's a good price for craigslist or should it go up or down for the 2 front and rear jugs with screws?

·
Super Moderator
62,805 Posts
If you find someone to pay that for them, send them my way so I can drop kick them square in the nuts:rofl:

Then I'll give them mine

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I guess the only place that will take them is the dumpster lol

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
I offered them free, only asked for shipping, guy was nice enough to throw an extra 20 for helping him out with them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I'll still put em on there, if I get lucky enough for someone to want em then awesome. If not oh well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just wondering what you guys are running on your back bumpers. I took the rear milk jugs off today and I think it just looks alkward now.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I put mine up on Flea-bay for $25, buy it now, and they were snapped up like a hungry hamster. I think TJ sellers who want it to look stock want them to make their heep sell faster.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just wondering what you guys are running on your back bumpers. I took the rear milk jugs off today and I think it just looks alkward now.
i thought so too for a day but i got used to it right aways, also helps with the dream of a rear tire carrier haha

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Jbib1089 said:
I bought the Mopar flat end caps, they give the bumper a finished look I bought them for the front and back as a kit for like 22 dollars

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought the Mopar flat end caps, they give the bumper a finished look I bought them for the front and back as a kit for like 22 dollars

[/QUOTE]
Where did u get the kit at??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts