Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone asked me to post some pictures of the amount of trimming that I did to run 40's. I am running 40x13.5x17, Cooper STT PRO. I have a 2017 JKU Sport. The fenders are Poison Spyder and the boatside sliders is RockHard4x4.

I didn't do any work myself, so hopefully, the pictures fully describe the amount of trimming that was done.

Attachments

Reactions: stitch1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a killer build. Do you have any full pics of your rig? What little I can see look great.
I will take some pictures after work.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is this the mid arm or the long arm?
It the basic metal cloak game changer 3.5 inch which I think people classify as short or mid.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The back tires don't rub when flexed? Looks kinda tight..
It might. I haven't tested it at flex yet. I only know that I rub when I turn lock to lock.

I have only done some mild off roading with Metal Cloak at their skillz day, and I went to Hollister OHV once.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks for posting pics. I think you confirmed my decision. Do you know the BS of your wheels and the WMS of your axles by chance?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for posting pics. I think you confirmed my decision. Do you know the BS of your wheels and the WMS of your axles by chance?
I believe the backspacing was 4.25. That was what we discussed, but I didn't place the order, my shop did.

I believe the number is 68.5 for wms. Because it is a full width axle, I went with a slightly larger back spacing to keep me from going super wide.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like a killer build. Do you have any full pics of your rig? What little I can see look great.
while I was getting some healthy take-out. It is a little dirty, sorry about that.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Amazing. Best purple jeep I've seen. At least I have the same front bumper.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
thanks, not many purple vehicles out there, so I need to keep my 1 finger salutes to a minimum.

·
Super Moderator
2,775 Posts
Amazing. Best purple jeep I've seen. At least I have the same front bumper.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Look at that booty!! . Nice rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
How many inches of bump stop are you running?

P.S. Awesome looking jeep, I like the look of the 40s with the purple.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts