Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still consider myself new to the forum since I usually search and read posts rather than respond, but I have a question I have not been able to find doing a search.:facepalm:.... The other day I was taking my son to a friends house and he did not know where they lived but I could not enter an address into the NAV until I stopped and put my Jeep in park. It said something about turning off the "safety mode". I searched the menu but did not find anything about turning it off. How do I turn off the "SAFETY MODE" on my radio so I can enter addresses in the NAV while driving. I have also noticed with my iPhone4 when connected (bluetooth) that it will silence all of my text messages etc... only phone calls will come through. I would like to turn that off. Does anyone know how???:banghead:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had the same problem stuck in traffic in la. will only work when stopped. the only problem is traffic started up every 15 seconds and I didn't have time to re-enter new address. very annoying.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree....I hope someone on the forum can help us out. It would sure be nice to be able to use the GPS like you are suppose to. The other question I had is I want to add additional voices. I kind of like "Shela" from Australia but mine only came with the English Jill and I would like to add the other but I dont know how.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts