Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there 2 different 430 models? I was thinking about getting the 430 with the sport package for $695. Then I read some other posts about people buying from ebay or wherever and getting navigation. If I get the 130 can I do this route to get nav or is it something I can unlock?

stack

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yes

Yes, the 430RBZ which has no Navigation and the 430N that has Navigation. The 130N has no Navigation or big screen.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Is there 2 different 430 models? I was thinking about getting the 430 with the sport package for $695. Then I read some other posts about people buying from ebay or wherever and getting navigation. If I get the 130 can I do this route to get nav or is it something I can unlock? stack
The only 430 available from the factory on the sport is the 430 non-Nav model. On the Sahara and Rubicon you can order 430N with Nav, but not the 430 non-Nav model.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
are they interchangeable?
Between Wranglers...yes.
Many of us have used RBZ's out of other Chrysler vehicles....but you have to get the correct version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts