Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have the very basic CD player/am fm sat radio that came stock with my '13 Wrangler. It's a great little radio for what I use it for, but I wanted to get a back up camera because it's just dang hard to see back there and I'm getting old...I have a great Garmin Nuvi GPS but kind of wanted something with GPS Nav on it as well.

However, I don't blast music and I really don't care about Bass and Tweeters and subs and all that stuff and I definitely didn't want to spend 500 bucks or more on a great stereo system with these on it.

So today I won a 430n RHB on eBay, and now I'm questioning my decision. After reading the original listing again, it says it doesn't have XM radio. I watched a video today where someone was showing installation of all the stock Wrangler radios and the guy said that they all have satellite radio, you just have to have the antenna, which I do.

So my question is this. Does the 430n RHB have XM radio built in and does the sat antenna on my '13 have the GPS and Sat antenna all in one? Or will I need to get a different GPS radio?

Oh, and second question - it is backup camera compatible if I use the jscan app and vcar OBDII device?

Help an old man feel comfortable with his rash, impulse purchase! :pullinghair:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Looks like they all have the Sat tuner. Because you only have satellite radio now you might need a combo antenna. PN 5064350AA is a combo antenna for JK's. It will replace the current antenna that is installed in your sport bar on the pass side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts