Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! For some reason or another, my last post is missing. I replaced my actuator on my jeep because I thought it was bad and causing it not to go into 4wd. Apparently it wasn't the issue. I still don't have it. I can leave it in 4wd, and unplug the vacuum lines to the actuator, and plug it right back in, and start it up and it is in 4wd and will stay there until I put back in 2h. Then I have to do the process all over again. Any suggestions? All help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance! :banghead:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ok I'm not sure on the tj but on my old xj I had to replace the vacuum switch on the transfer case and I took and blew out the lines. That solved the problem for me it's a pretty simple system. But yeah I've been reading on here and these are not supposed to have the vacuum disconnect. I couldn't get my xj to stay in 4wd with the line off. Good luck

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ok well we can just fix it on here anyway. Just cuz we don't wheel a yj don't mean we can't fix one. Tee hee.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I found my post, I had miss placed it. It was supposed to go under the yj forum. Sorry about that guys. I fat fingered the keys I guess. I was wondering what happened to it. Lil slow!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, So do I, drivin me crazy not having it! or should I say all the time without trouble or whatever

1 - 8 of 8 Posts