Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking forward to the annual Moonshiner's swap meet at the fairgrounds this weekend. I have had a booth(3224/3225) there for the last ten years and always enjoy it. If you don't have anything to do on Sunday come check it out.

BrokeJeepNut

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
The kid scored a pair of pink D rings. I got the baker's dozen at the scone wagon. Almost pulled the trigger on a pair of JCR skids, but they were gone when I went back.

Bob K.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ended up with a new front bumper for 20 bucks, two older jerry cans for 5 bucks, a set of lights for 10 bucks and half doors for 50. Almost ended up a complete soft top but somebody bought it as I was coming back with the money. All in all well worth it, I am for sure going next year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I picked up some solid brand new extended shackles($10), old school Craftsman tool box for my son($15). I also picked up a brand new heavy duty locking tool box($20) I am going to try to modify to fit behind the seat. It's 37" long x 6" High x 6" deep. If I notch the bottom corners it may sit just below the tailgate soft top bar and fit nicely. I sold enough stuff to make it worth the trip.
Number of vendors and good stuff has decreased over the years, probably because of CL. Most good deals are the little things. You won't find a good deal on a winch or tires there.

BrokeJeepNut

1 - 6 of 6 Posts