Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if any members here have ordered from 4wheelonline.com? They have really good prices but the only person I know that used them had a terrible experience

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Never heard of them, sorry. Just because your friend had issues, doesn't necessarily mean you will too, but I understand being wary of a company that someone you know had issues, especially if none else has dealt with them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the Kolector said:
Never heard of them, sorry. Just because your friend had issues, doesn't necessarily mean you will too, but I understand being wary of a company that someone you know had issues, especially if none else has dealt with them.
Yeah, it's just that some of their prices seem to good to be true!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Lot shady operations going on, in the last while this andy's auto has been magically appearing top of google searches, investigating that new operation reveals similar if not worse, complaints. I suspect a lot of these are boiler room operations, banks of phones, take orders, then they go and try and source the products and parts from vendors or stockists. Need to deal with a real company with its own warehouses and stocks other wise asking for trouble, no matter what the price is. Not worth it at all as you say.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I always google their address and/or phone no. to see what come up. Sometimes its a UPS mail box :rofl: you can get a feel for an uknown by their contact details if there's no real address don't even think about it, if there is an address research it, take for example this co.

6605 North Nebraska Avenue - Google Maps

empty parking lot :whistling: image is from 2011 and according to the BBB their complains for the past 3 years so ...

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
More often than not I can find the same item cheaper elsewhere so I don't purchase from 4wheelonline.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Only ordered from them once - bushwacker flat flares. No complaints and after the rebate, the mod cost me right at $400. Ofcourse ordering with a cc with some purchase protection should always be done with online purchases.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.