Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title sums it up. I'd like $100 cash - no trades, no shipping. Must be willing to meet in West Twin Cities Suburbs evenings or weekends. These spacers are about 1 year old and function just fine. I went back to stock-sized tires on the new JK and don't need these anymore. Buy mine used, and you save $100 plus shipping on new ones! Below description is quoted from the Spidertrax website. NOTE: my sale is for four (4) spacers/2 kits - enough to do your whole vehicle. I can get some photos, but they look like any other slightly used blue anodized spacers.

"These 1-1/2" thick, 5 on 5" bolt circle, 6061T6 aluminum spacers are an easy way of spacing out front and rear 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006-Present Commander XK, & 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK axles. Each kit comes with 2 wheel spacers, 10 standard wheel studs (pre-installed), and 10 lug nuts. Each wheel spacer is anodized in dark blue, using a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance. In addition, each wheel spacer is wheel and hub centric for a perfect fit. Proudly made in the USA."

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would ship these at cost for the $100 + $16.85 USPS large flat rate box + 3% Paypal fee ie: $121 Paypal. That assumes a CONUS address with nothing special needed for shipping or weird care/delivery instructions. Thanks!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available @ $100 cash local or $120 shipped (Paypal). PM if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts