Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so i recently ripped apart my vaccums lines because i got tired of it not engaging even thogh it sucked i found that alot of the lines had cracked so i cut them where they were and put rubber house 3/8ths over it, anyway the constent sucking was always there ( keep in mine i have a 99 tj 4.0 HL engine in my jeep but all the rest is 89 yj) when i engage the trasnfer case it immediatly kicks in and the same when i turn it into 2H. anyway i noticed it knocked really bad sometimes and took miles to kick in so i permanently locked the front axel with washers and it kicks on and off but the issue i have now is the 4x4 indicator light when i bought it the guy had it covered with a gay sticker removed it and it does NOT light up at all, the sucking is there i ripped apart everything to replace it with newer lines but still nothing. any ideas ? i can replace the siwtch motor on the TC and keep in mind i dont have the clip near the acuator that locks it its the old style one. any ideas guys anything would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I would FIRST..... check to see if the bulb is burnt out........could be PO had put sticker over it because it was ON all the time......now.... you have it fixed.....but it was on until it failed....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts