Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a 4 inch lift on yj the other day i broke my slip yoke in half . I bought a rugged ridge sye kit and the cv rear drive shaft. after reading the instructions i see that i will not be able to use the vacuum lines so i was looking at this 4x4 posi-lok in Quadratec and wondering if this cabel system is agood repacement ?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
you can also permilok the yoke in the 4x4 position. it creates a false solid axle. i did mine 2 yrs ago. works fine.

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
^^X2 I did the posi-lok this summer Buddy but if I had to do it over I would just lock it. You can come by and check mine out if you decide to do it.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
I have a POSI-LOC 4x4 system for $70, if you want it. $70 FIRM. It is much better than the factory vacuum system and it is in excellent condition. I have no need of it now since I went with a solid front axle. If you want it, let me know.

Take care,

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everybody 1SAS I wished that had talked to you earler but I bought one from Quadratec yesterday just in a rush to get my jeep back on the road.

·
Registered
925 Posts
thanks everybody 1SAS I wished that had talked to you earler but I bought one from Quadratec yesterday just in a rush to get my jeep back on the road.
if you have any questions about installing it let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts