Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Planning to install a lift and new wheels/tires in a week and I will be swapping out the Rubicon 10A wheels/tires.

Right now I am looking to sell the tires (will entertain talks about the wheels). New these run ~$270 each on TireRack. I do not have a set price, PM me with reasonable offers. The tires have 1600 miles on them.

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, not to far. I'm working on a deal for the 10a rims with another forum member in Fl. If it goes through I'll def be interested in the tires. I'm currently on 18's.
Sounds good. I should have them off and ready for pickup by next Thursday/Friday.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are still available.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back to the top...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are rims for sale?
I wasn't planning on selling the rims, but since the shop remounted the tires, I will consider offers for the wheels and tires together. My issue is with a potential resale / trade - I would have to hunt down the 10A wheels, which, in a few years could be a challenge.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I wasn't planning on selling the rims, but since the shop remounted the tires, I will consider offers for the wheels and tires together. My issue is with a potential resale / trade - I would have to hunt down the 10A wheels, which, in a few years could be a challenge.
It already is a challenge. Would you consider a trade with money also. I have a set of '13 Rubi rims being delivered to me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It already is a challenge. Would you consider a trade with money also. I have a set of '13 Rubi rims being delivered to me.
I really don't need the regular Rubi wheels - I wouldn't use them on the 10A if I sold or traded. And, this is my concern (maybe I am being too cautious), but I would rather be able to replace all stock parts later.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tires still for sale

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
How many miles on the tires and how much .im currently running these tires now and like them woulb be nice to have a back up set

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How many miles on the tires and how much .im currently running these tires now and like them woulb be nice to have a back up set
The tires were taken off with 2600 miles on them - 0 on the spare. I sent a PM with a price.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts