Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Brand new Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 3 tires that have never seen pavement. Absolutely top of the line winter tires and the only tire with stainless steel studs.

I had these installed on Jeep 16x7 wheels that were takeoffs from a 2016 Wrangler but am unable to mount them on my Wrangler due to the Big Brake Kit I had installed, which requires at least a 17" wheel. Wheels have TPMS sensors installed and tires were professionally mounted at High Country Performance 4x4.

All reviews of these tires are incredible and I'll be purchasing a new set to mount on larger wheels that will fit on my Wrangler.

$1200, local pickup only

Tires

Wheels

·
Registered
833 Posts
I know from experience that these are absolutely the BEST WINTER TIRES you can drive on. When I lived in Vermont, I had them on all my vehicles. I have never been stuck in either snow or ice.....EVER! I now live in Florida, so I'm not in the market. But if anyone is thinking about snow tires......don't think......buy these. You will be amazed

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know from experience that these are absolutely the BEST WINTER TIRES you can drive on. When I lived in Vermont, I had them on all my vehicles. I have never been stuck in either snow or ice.....EVER! I now live in Florida, so I'm not in the market. But if anyone is thinking about snow tires......don't think......buy these. You will be amazed
Yep, I'm pretty bummed that these won't fit with my big brake kit but I'll by picking up some takeoff 17" wheels and buying a new set of these for this winter. I'm excited to try them out!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lowering price to $1000 so I can reclaim the garage space for a new set that will actually fit with the big brake kit!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody getting a jump start on winterizing their rig?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Post-thanksgiving bump! These are just sitting in the corner of the garage, waiting to be mounted and ran in the snow!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price drop to $900! Still sitting in the garage and now is the perfect time to put them to use!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price drop to $800. Absolute game changers on ice and packed snow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts