Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock sneakers sitting in the basement taking up room and need 'em gone.
Dueller AT's 255/75R18
4 of them have 29,000 miles on them, and, as usual, one never even hit the ground.
No plugs, patches, or weird bubbles.
$125 and I'll even help you load them up, give you some liquid refreshment, and waste some of your time BS'ing about Jeeps and motorcycles. :drinks:
If anyone happens to be the least bit interested, PM me on here, or you can call me.
973-853-1144
The sneakers, and me, are located in Northern New Jerseystan, up near Warwick, NY.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You gotta be kidding me! :atomic:
A hundred bucks, with one that never touched the ground, and NOBODY wants 'em????
S:censored::censored:T, just one brand new one would cost ya more than these 5, and they don't even have 30,000 miles.

Chris

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
If I lived anywhere near you, I'd buy them just out of principle....just so you'd feel better. And maybe to get that drink and conversation. Sorry man, good luck. I'm surprised you don't have any takers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess everyone around NJ way must be pretty well off! Bad economy hasn't hurt any NJ Jeep guy's one bit.
I figured for a hundred bucks somebody would've all over these.
Guess not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts