Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 tires and wheels in excellent condition. Taken off at 3k miles from my 2014 JKU. Bolt pattern is 5x127mm. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler SRA. 4 tires have 3k miles on them 1 has zero. Sold as set of 5. Currently being stored in my garage. These do not include the TPMS sensors. Pics to come soon.

asking $650 or make an offer; Dayton Ohio area. Thanks

This is currently the only pic I have of them, while it was still on the vehicle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
5 tires and wheels in excellent condition. Taken off at 3k miles from my 2014 JKU. Bolt pattern is 5x127mm. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler SRA. 4 tires have 3k miles on them 1 has zero. Sold as set of 5. Currently being stored in my garage. These do not include the TPMS sensors. Pics to come soon. asking $650 or make an offer; Dayton Ohio area. Thanks This is currently the only pic I have of them, while it was still on the vehicle.
Would you be willing to just part with the wheels?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry folks for being missing in action. These are 17-inch tires, and here's the info for them from my window sticker:

17 inch x 7.5 inch aluminum wheels
P255/75R17 OWL On/Off Road Tires

Not willing to separate at this time. I have dropped the price to $550 as well. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts