Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They r the 32in (ish) ones that come on some stock jks. I recently put on my 35s so I just want these gone. First $600 takes them. I'm open to offers or trades for aftermarket jk stuff.. thanks :)

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Pics? What kind of tread?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post some when I get home from work. Two tires are about 40%, two are about 65%, one is 100%. Should have given that information before :x I will take $500 or cash and jk aftermarket parts . I just want them gone.. They are in my Landlord's garage right now and I don't think he minds but would like to clear them out for him. I am also willing to negotiate on price a little. I see a lot of similar tires on rims going for around 1000 lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im pretty sure these are 17 inch rims and the tire size is 255/75/17. My question is are these the mineral gray color rims or typical sport S color. Its tough to tell if they are the darker ones or just dirty. By the look of the grill though which is also the gray color this is a special edition. Like the freedom or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts