Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't attach your keys to that. I got mine about one month ago and it broke already. The spring/screw popped right out. (And I didn't even attach my key to it.)
I fixed it but now I think I'll just keep it on the kitchen table.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I didn't get one... not sure I want it, but if some of you guys got it, I WANT IT NOW :firedevil:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Got mine today. The hole in the Jeep key is to small. You'd have thought someone would've checked.....:banghead:

·
Registered
38 Posts
You folks are really lucky, because all that I received when I bought my 2012 Rubi was a payment book. However, when I bought my 2012 Wrangler I did recieve in the mail a "genuine" Jeep T Shirt. Lucky me!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
You folks are really lucky, because all that I received when I bought my 2012 Rubi was a payment book. However, when I bought my 2012 Wrangler I did recieve in the mail a "genuine" Jeep T Shirt. Lucky me!
T-shirt... I'd be up for that :drool:. Anyone receive a T-shirt and the keychain?

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Bought mine in December, got a keychain last night. Woo jeepswag

·
Registered
795 Posts
if we all gota t-shirt and key chain they would raise up the price 500.00 more for the jeep i'm still waiting on mine got mine back in jan,,oh well no hurry

1 - 20 of 38 Posts