Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a better bumper and I don't need this one. This one needs a tie in to the frame on the bottom of both sides, which is the reason i got a new one. Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Family car
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Family car Only for local sale.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hawthorne, if you have a buddy on the LA area I woulndt mind meeting them. I don't need to sell it right away, I just don't want it. The frame tie-ins are really needed, if i knew how to weld I would have done something to them. Send me a pm with number, and I'll try to find a picture on my jeep so you can get an idea.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I dont really have anyone up there... But might be able to make the trip if your not in a real hurry. My brother in law is a very good welder and I would probably just weld it to the frame. I would appreciate the picture of it on your Jeep.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I will take it... I just need to figure out when I can get up to LA. I might be able to make it up this weekend, but I wont be sure until end of day tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts