Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-444860240.jpg

So my salesman calls and says "you're jeep is here". And look what was in the mail box. BAM.

·
Registered
381 Posts
:punk:Bam!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Congrats. I picked mine up in June of this year and not even a thankyou card from the dealer or Chrysler :nonono:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got this in the mail today also! A pleasant surprise.

Now I just need my JK to arrive...

$500 more for mods.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Unfortunately many of us are getting it too late. I was told by the general manager that I'm out of luck. Such a shame. I was going to use it in their parts dept if they allowed me...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I sent for mine 3 months ago. Got the credit card offer 2 months ago. Ordered my Rubi 2 door 7 weeks ago. It was built and delivered in 4 weeks. Got the 500 bonus in the mail today, 3 weeks late!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stoked about free $500 bucks. Why is jeep behind at putting out up to date info and brochures or anything on the 13's for that matter.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Congrats. I picked mine up in June of this year and not even a thankyou card from the dealer or Chrysler :nonono:
I'm there with you, it felt like a cheap one-night stand.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I called the Jeep incentive line after a week of owning my JKUR and they said to call my dealer about the $500...long story short, next day the dealer cut me a check for the $500 woohoo!

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a newbie on the forum here; is there a trick to getting the $500.00 incentive? Ordering a new Jeep as soon as I can decide on color...but I see the Vet incentive ends this week.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dakovich said:
I called the Jeep incentive line after a week of owning my JKUR and they said to call my dealer about the $500...long story short, next day the dealer cut me a check for the $500 woohoo!
I'm going to call them.
Yours may have been issued and in the system prior to the sale, and in jeep's computer system. I've had my jeep three weeks when the rebate came in the mail. I'll post my results.

The incentive # is 1-800-227-0757 for those wondering

·
Registered
176 Posts
They said the incentive started Oct 31 and runs through Jan from what I remember. My Jeep arrived after the 31st so I qualified.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I got the brochure several weeks ago with a credit card offer. I called today to see if maybe, just maybe, there was a certificate issued that may be on the way. Nope. No such luck. I guess buying a 49K Grand Cherokee Overland in April didn't help qualify me for 500 bucks. :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm going to call them.
Yours may have been issued and in the system prior to the sale, and in jeep's computer system. I've had my jeep three weeks when the rebate came in the mail. I'll post my results.

The incentive # is 1-800-227-0757 for those wondering
Thanks for posting the number; I called yesterday and they gave me a code # for the $500 that is good until Jan 31st. I ordered my new 2013 JK Rubicon true blue yesterday!:dance:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
russjeep said:
So how does one get the $500 bonus cash?
My salesman had already taken it off before I even told him about it. My flyer was not really needed he said.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hmm. Tread Lightly at least 1% below. I am Veteran $500 + $500 bonus (unless it says it cannot be combined with other offers?)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts