Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels are off a 2008 Sahara so the bolt pattern is 5x5 fits all JKs and some other jeeps with the 5x5 patterns . The wheels have been painted flat black but can easily be removed. Tires are Hankook dynopro 255/70/18. And the spare is brand new Bridgestone that's never been used. Wheels are mint no curb rash on all 5. TPMS sensors included. Tires are at 7-8/32 50-60%. Looking to sell the complete set or might be interested in a trade for a tuner or possible skid plates. Please feel free to text me 508-631-25zero4. Located media pa. Not realy willing to ship these but I'll drive an hour to meet you. Around the Philly area and south NJ. - Keith

Pics..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop. $250 takes all five wheels and tires. No trades bought new tires and wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump $200 takes all 5 wheels and tires with tps sensors. Picked up or I'll meet you with in a reasonable distance from zip 19063 (Philly burbs)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$150 last chance need these gonzo. I'm going to take the tires off and scrap the rims.

·
Retired Moderator
101,476 Posts
Move thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts