Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 2012 2dr sahara for a year now. Sold my 96 camry a few days ago and i feel like treating my jeep to a few hundred bucks. Ive been on quadratec for a while now and I really don't know how to spend 600 bucks. Im only looking for cosmetics.

I would really appreciate some help on what I can get to make my jeep hotter. Im not interested in lifts, tyres, wheels, lights and chrome or anything over 150 bucks. I would like to get 4 or 5 things.

only add-on so far are
-antenna x
-grab handles

So far only headlight eyebrow trim rings in black caught my eye. Tuma has them on and i thought theyre very sweet lookin

I really love my jeep as it is but would like some minor add-ons.

any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

I got a fully white jeep if that would help.

thanks!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Mopar fuel door
Mopar door sills
Drake grille inserts (black)
Vector Off-Road UFOs
Mopar black Jeep emblem for your hood

Those are some cosmetic mods I did to mine the first couple days I had mine. In fact, I had all that stuff already ordered and waiting for my Jeep to get built. lol

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Mopar fuel door
Mopar door sills
Vector Off-Road UFOs

Those are some cosmetic mods I did to mine the first couple days I had mine. In fact, I had all that stuff already ordered and waiting for my Jeep to get built. lol
Yesssssssssssssss! I completely forgot door sills.\

Good catch kramer.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mopar fuel door
Mopar door sills
Vector Off-Road UFOs

love the list!

can i find the black jeep emblem and vector off road UFOs on quadratic?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
love the list!

can i find the black jeep emblem and vector off road UFOs on quadratic?
Oh, I'm glad you brought that up. I meant to mention in my first reply that you should shop around. You'll find some better prices on some of those things elsewhere. Shop around and stretch those dollars out. ;) Qtec is good for some things, but not all items are cheaper there.

I found my door sills and fuel door on eBay through Steve White Motors. The black Jeep emblem was also on eBay for ~$10.

The Vector UFOs were direct from Vector OR.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
The black Jeep badge is available from your dealer; part number is 68185492AA, cost 10 USD.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The black Jeep badge is available from your dealer; part number is 68185492AA, cost 10 USD.
my dealer got jack! if he did he'll prolly charge me 50 if he does have one. or get a silver one and spray it while he keeps me busy.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I also like the cowl covers by Rugged Ridge on white Jeeps (mine, too!). And they serve a purpose.

S

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
my dealer got jack! if he did he'll prolly charge me 50 if he does have one. or get a silver one and spray it while he keeps me busy.
Ouch! LOL

If you can't get one let me know. I can always mail one to you.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I'd say

Door sills. 30-40
Grill inserts. 50
Grill mesh. 30
Rock rails 250
Cowl covers 45
Black emblem 10
Bunch of decals. 20
Stubby bumper end caps. 70
Cans of bed liner to paint stuff black 30
(Other emblems, hinges, grille, inside of hardtop, pinch seam, rims, etc.)
Headlight bezels 40

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Or just get a new front bumper and some little stuff. Check out eBay they have the best prices and if your cheap like me an want a bumper lookup e auto grilles they have a hot bumper for 279 free shipping made In USA. That's what in getting for Christmas or spring I think.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ouch! LOL

If you can't get one let me know. I can always mail one to you.
thanks alot buddy. i found one on quadratec for 12 bucks

I'd say

Door sills. 30-40
Grill inserts. 50
Grill mesh. 30
Rock rails 250
Cowl covers 45
Black emblem 10
Bunch of decals. 20
Stubby bumper end caps. 70
Cans of bed liner to paint stuff black 30
(Other emblems, hinges, grille, inside of hardtop, pinch seam, rims, etc.)
Headlight bezels 40

already ordering half that list! :)

i think i hit my budget

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mopar fuel door
Mopar door sills
Vector Off-Road UFOs

Wow. This list looks just like mine. So far only door sills, but the rest to follow!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know you want a bunch of little things, but if I had $600, I'd get a Trektop NX or a front bumper.
the plan was to get the mopar sun rider a few days back. but with shipping and cutoms i'll be paying about 1800. so the whole soft top idea is off the table. and i really don't like the bestop ones.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
the plan was to get the mopar sun rider a few days back. but with shipping and cutoms i'll be paying about 1800. so the whole soft top idea is off the table. and i really don't like the bestop ones.
The Mopar ones are made by Bestop, they just cost more. Do you mean you don't like the Trektop versions? Regardless, yes, 1800 is ludacris.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts