Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading a few posts where people have stated that nobody ever posts when stuff is great only when they have a problem.

So....

I have had my 2014 JKU Rubicon for nearly 3 years. Had one minor issue that was repaired under warranty.

I have put nearly 60k miles on it and love my jeep. I take the doors off, swap to soft top in the summer. Drive it all over the place. I have replaced bumpers and other mods and I love my jeep.

My sons love to ride around in it as well.

My only worry is one day it will have lots of miles and I will be forced to buy another one.

I used to be an F150 guy. Owned only trucks in my past. I don't want to drive anything else.

Anyway... just saying. I love my jeep

·
Premium Member
2017 JKUR
1,163 Posts
hope you didnt jinx it :D

Reactions: JeepOverland

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
20k miles on my 2016 so far and no issues. Well, other than 2 cracked windshields but that's not the jeep's fault. Kind of is I guess.... Lol.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey right there with you.. Happy to report 3486 Miles and still going without issues and very happy with our half door selection. It's like everything the jeep is about to turn another K over.. the wife and I celebrate..Not saying we pour wine on the hood.. but we do stop for Fiji water..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Me too. Just over a year old with 20,000 on my DD JKUWW. Had a leaking rear axle seal, fixed under warranty. Love it with the doors and roof off. It's becoming an obsession.

Reactions: JeepOverland

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i can't get more than 5,000 miles before the jeep is borderline lemoned and swapped with another one lol

2016 special order. was swapped with 258 miles
2017 (current), has 4,480 miles and getting swapped when the new jeep comes in

i hope jeep #3 is good

·
Registered
498 Posts
2014, 48,000 miles. One cracked windshield. HVAC control module replaced. Battery replaced. Oil pressure sending unit replaced. Rear Diff completely replaced after finding metal shavings. All covered with warranty. No complaints! I love my Jeep, and expect no further issues with it other than what I cause off roading it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Been reading a few posts where people have stated that nobody ever posts when stuff is great only when they have a problem.

So....

I have had my 2014 JKU Rubicon for nearly 3 years. Had one minor issue that was repaired under warranty.

I have put nearly 60k miles on it and love my jeep. I take the doors off, swap to soft top in the summer. Drive it all over the place. I have replaced bumpers and other mods and I love my jeep.

My sons love to ride around in it as well.

My only worry is one day it will have lots of miles and I will be forced to buy another one.

I used to be an F150 guy. Owned only trucks in my past. I don't want to drive anything else.

Anyway... just saying. I love my jeep
AWESOME!!! Good to hear!!!

Cheers,
Bill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts