Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Commercial Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just broke my passenger vanity mirror trying to block the sun with the visor. The visor hung up on the grabar and from the drivers seat the only logical thing was to pull harder.

Pop...huh, that was a weird visor sound.

Can I replace just the mirror? Is it 80 bucks? Nobody sits there and I have a giant mirror to look at myself, but now it bugs me just knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
971 Posts
Most any glass shop can cut and shape a new mirror glass, if the frame is not broken you can just glue or double side tape the the new glass into the frame for a whole lot less than $80 or go to a U Pull it salvage yard and look for a visor or pair that that will fit.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Just broke my passenger vanity mirror trying to block the sun with the visor. The visor hung up on the grabar and from the drivers seat the only logical thing was to pull harder.

Can I replace just the mirror? Is it 80 bucks? Nobody sits there and I have a giant mirror to look at myself, but now it bugs me just knowing.

Sounds like something that would happen to me.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts

Happened on my wife's Passenger side as well... funny because they don't hit on my JK.... every Jeep is different I guess

·
Registered
186 Posts
This happened to me too. It doesn’t hit on the driver side but does on the passenger side. I’ve just learned to deal with the broken mirror.

·
Commercial Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This happened to me too. It doesn’t hit on the driver side but does on the passenger side. I’ve just learned to deal with the broken mirror.

I’ve learned to live with it. Problem is, on the rare occasion my wife sits there she reminds me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts