Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just picked up a 73 CJ5 a couple of days ago and the fun has begun. She has a strong SB fully built 400 and a new rear end, but he rest is a complete restore. This is my first project car and my experience is limited. I'm staring to learn that the 73 falls into the tweener of available aftermarket direct fit options. First question I have is, do I leave the factory tool box to give myself more seat options? And what have you all done dear wise. I would like to go with a high back seat? Thanks, any help or guidence is appreciated
Started stripping everything out of her. There was a good 20-rolls of electrical tape, burnt wires, good box of wood screws and some redneck engineering with a saws-all and dimond plate sheets :eek:x::hankey:. :blush:

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats on the new project! Ran into the dreaded "intermediate" CJ when building our '74. We left the tool box under the passenger seat and installed the poly stock car seats for now. Replaced floor and rockers on both sides. Was a lot of work but well worth it in the end. Look forward to seeing your progress!

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Man you got my dream jeep. A CJ with a 400 small block is just awesome. Please keep posting pictures

1 - 3 of 3 Posts