Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a 730N RER navigation & satellite radio originally out of a 2010 JKU Rubicon, so it has the green back-lighting.

I recently purchased this radio and installed in my 2013 JK but didn't realize I'd lose the center console USB functionality, so I purchased a 430N RHB radio instead.

I had this radio installed for about 1 week and everything worked as expected. I purchased the CD to install to the latest software and gracenotes. I updated the unit for the latest software version but I did not update the gracenotes. I will however include the CD's for the next owner to update if they wish.

Please do your research before you decide to purchase this radio. It will work in every year of the JK & JKU models but may require an additional harness depending on what model year you own. You will also need to purchase an antenna and microphone if your vehicle is not already equipped with these items. Also, this radio is not anti-theft so you will not need a code to install.

Any questions please send me a PM. I'm asking $400 plus shipping or make me an offer.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just to answer a question that some of you may have about this radio for sale.

There are three antenna connectors on the back.

Yellow = Satellite

White = AM/FM

Blue = Navigation GPS

If you have a 2007-2010 Wrangler then you can decide if you want to buy both the satellite and navigation antennas (or you may already have them) to make both of these features function.

If you have a 2011 or newer Wrangler and have factory Uconnect then you'll have the combination sat/nav antenna. You can plug into either the sat or nav input (to plug into the nav input you'll need to remove the blue farka connector) and use the service of your choice. Or, you can buy the separate GPS antenna from eBay for $27 and have both sat & nav functions.

Any questions you may have please PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a photo of the radio out of the vehicle. Sorry for the glare on the screen; it's in excellent condition with no scratches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts