Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES I know there are 4.5million thread s already, I surfed them and didnt see what i was looking for.

I am planning to swap the 8.8 into my YJ , and want to keep the d35 track width, any one know of spacers for this conversion so that the front and rear widths will be the same, I checked spidertrax and didint see anything that would work, I think it is 1.5" narrower so would need two wheel spacers to take that diff up. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i dont believe they make spacers narrow enough for what you want. its close enough its not really noticeable if thats what your concerned about. If you decide to continue with it.......possible space front out a lil bit, and back out a little more with spacers.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
If you're looking to keep the wheels lined up. Get a little less back spacing on your rear wheels.:thumb:

As 87YJnTX said it's not noticeable. That's only 3/4" on either side.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's not noticeable at all. You have to really look at it to notice, and the only person doing that will be you. I would not run two different wheels because you can't rotate the tires. You could get little spacers that are like 1/4" and act like a washer by sliding over your studs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts