Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running 6 inches of suspension lift now I'm thinking of putting 2 inch body lift? Any suggestions or help? Is it gonna be too much and do I need the radiator drop?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
hmphh......im not to experienced in this haha. Your gunna have to wait for someone who knows what there doing more than I to help you haha. But unless the radiator drop also drops the fan shroud (the thing around and protecting the fan) ur gunna come to some problems.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha the radiator and the shroud are both gonna come down Haha but I was wondering if I could just take the shroud off

·
Registered
879 Posts
you could take the shroud off temporarily and see if you have any cooling issues or switch to an electric fan

·
Registered
38 Posts
why would want a additional 2" anyways and how do you get into it?. when you do body lifts many troubles comes with this. steering, clutch, fan guard, cables, wiring to many to mention. but good luck. OH BTW you do know about center of gravity right?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
95Mayhem said:
why would want a additional 2" anyways and how do you get into it?. when you do body lifts many troubles comes with this. steering, clutch, fan guard, cables, wiring to many to mention. but good luck. OH BTW you do know about center of gravity right?
I'm trying to get enough lift to fit 37's but I'm thinking I'm just gonna trim the body and fenders to fit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts