Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for replacement steps or running boards for my '87 YJ. I'm not exactly sure what you call them, so searching on-line has been a problem. I don't need nerf bars or rock sliders, just something simple that bolts in the stock location. Any ideas where to look?

·
Registered
397 Posts
The stock ones are probably still available from Jeep. Aftermarket has all different kinds. Try JC Whintey or Quadratrac. Nice selection at both. I'm not a fan of them because I off road have seen them snag on stumps rocks etc. plus I'm 6'2 so I don't really need them to jump in.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I dont have the plastic covers, but the steel supports from my 87 are laying on my garage floor. If you want them send me a PM.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a set of chrome that are coming off my 95 yj. Don't know if they will fit but I can send you pics and if you want all you have to do is pay the shipping and there yours. Just pm me if interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a set of chrome that are coming off my 95 yj. Don't know if they will fit but I can send you pics and if you want all you have to do is pay the shipping and there yours. Just pm me if interested
If the previous guy isn't interested I may be, I will pm you my email

1 - 6 of 6 Posts