Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for replacement steps or running boards for my '87 YJ. I'm not exactly sure what you call them, so searching on-line has been a problem. I don't need nerf bars or rock sliders, just something simple that bolts in the stock location. Any ideas where to look?

·
Registered
397 Posts
The stock ones are probably still available from Jeep. Aftermarket has all different kinds. Try JC Whintey or Quadratrac. Nice selection at both. I'm not a fan of them because I off road have seen them snag on stumps rocks etc. plus I'm 6'2 so I don't really need them to jump in.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I dont have the plastic covers, but the steel supports from my 87 are laying on my garage floor. If you want them send me a PM.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a set of chrome that are coming off my 95 yj. Don't know if they will fit but I can send you pics and if you want all you have to do is pay the shipping and there yours. Just pm me if interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.