Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 89 Wrangler YJ. The metal dash panel is completely rusted out and the hardware is shot. I bought a used dash panel from ebay. However, I can't find replacement bolts and screws. Any suggestions were to look? Everything works except the clock and temp gauge. I'll try to clean the gauge cluster circuit board as suggested on the forum posts. I figured out were the leaks were coming from, the window/ cowl gasket. The cowl air box was not leaking. I live close to 4WD Hardware and will probably drive up and buy the gasket that they have listed. Anyone every use the 4wd hardware gasket? Thx for the input

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
It has been four years and I didn't bookmark the page but I did a search for fasteners fo rthe dash screws and actually found exact replacements bought 5 boxes of 12 which was just enough. The bolts if you have at least one sample you can get anywhere hardware is sold.

Check this place out there is an awful lot of stuff I needed recently from here. No issues with billing or shipping
ClipsAndFasteners.com - Automotive Retainers,Clips and Fasteners

1 - 4 of 4 Posts